The First Triad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Triad

Give them nothing: Take from them everything

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deryk

Deryk

Introduce yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:25 am

Introduce yourself. L_ab5e5e3d535e41a789d9dca8dbc4c3-1
Alright, seeing as this Legion is made up of people from all over Guild Wars, and even a few from Vanguard. With people not knowing everyone, I figured now is always a good time to introduce yourself.

Alright, I'm Deryk, Word of Censure in Guild Wars, not sure about my Aion IGN. Some of you hoping on here know me as, AA or Amber Aragorn, Aiden Arcana, and in rare cases, Aether Acheron. Alright, I first started playing MMO's when I was playing Kotor and was like, This would be amazing if I could play with other people! So I did some research and those games Existed! Well I never actually bought a game then. I waited until around my Freshman year in High School to start up a little know Game called, Kal Online. I played to level 8, and got incredibly bored. Well, then I went out after a friend recommened GWs.

I immediately picked up Factions. From their I became a Faction Slave within a month of playing Guild Wars. I was in Iron Sulfide [FeS] in [WEST] alliance, anyone who has factioned farmed knows this name. Soon after, Elite of the Elites [EOE] started taking house, and I joined them, following Cuppy Cake Gumdrops and Semele. They left shortly after, however I stayed. Within a few weeks I was promoted to Officer (A lot of officers went off to join the Pre-Sins guild, The Kurzick Elite [tKE]) Within a few months [EOE]'s leader quit due to college, but forgot to give up leadership. /doh! So we had to find a new guild. Still maintaining connnections in the Faction world, we joined [TLS]. [TLS] fused into [Sins] alliance like it should have from the beginning, and I stayed in that alliance pretty much the whole time, with a few breaks to attempt a rebirth on [EOE], but like a 1hp BiP...it would get up, to fall agian. =D Pr0 analogy. haha. I joined [BCB] and had a blast, but was getting nowhere leadership wise, so I jumped at the opprotunity to help out [Sins] with the promise of officership. =D Stayed in [Sins] until the ban, then after all they left joined [DAWG], alright so [KOFU] then [DAWG] but whatever. [DAWG] met [Dark], they formed a PvE alliance. Had a revolt in [DAWG] lol! and ended up in [Dark] (WTF is it with me somehow ending up in guilds Valen's makes?? Its a curse I guess. =P.) [AOE] was thrown into the mix basically just [DAWG] without the leader or [DAWG] and umm, thats how everyone knows me...because I was probably in their fucking guild at least once in the game. Shit, I was in [SWAT], and [Zen] for a while even. lol.

Alright, so thats my MMO history. Played two years as a ranger, a year as an ele and about a year and a half as a monk. I'm compotant in all aspecs of those classes.

AFK I'm a college student studying Film. I play Bass guitar. I play guitar Hero. I hang out with friends, smoke hookah, normal college stuff. I like to pretend to be full of myself from time to time, mostly because I always laugh at the people who really are full of themselves.

So, now its your turn. =D
PS. I can't get the text to wrap around the picture. But if someone knows how to do that? maybe /edit?
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 pm

I'm Eragon. I play guild wars. Only on this forums because dracc (the gold guy) sent me the link. Just gonna browse through posts if i'm bored and add my opinion here and there Wink. if u think i've crossed a line by saying something that i shouldnt have, just tell me to stfu and that it is not my place to be talking about such things because i dont actually play the game with u guys Wink. I might add to this later if i get super bored. meh.

Last edited by Eragon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tate

Tate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:04 am

Introduce yourself. DSC00511
So this is me in my firefighting gear. Names Daniel Tate...Firefighting is my passion..Married and have a little boy....been playing MMOs sinve the very first Everquest so I'm pretty used to the whole design of them. The hardest part of it is finding time to devote to playing in the middle of life...
Back to top Go down
Deryk

Deryk

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 pm

YEAYAH! More people are actually posting to this! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Twntykaratgld
Admin
Twntykaratgld

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:02 am

go away Deryk how you like my Sig
Back to top Go down
https://thefirsttriad.forumotion.com
Nariel
Admin
Nariel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 am

Twntykaratgld wrote:
go away Deryk how you like my Sig

your sig is nice whoever made if for you (ahem me and mex) must have some talent lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Triad :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: