The First Triad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Triad

Give them nothing: Take from them everything

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Triad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twntykaratgld
Admin
Twntykaratgld

The First Triad Empty
PostSubject: The First Triad   The First Triad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:53 am

our moto: "Give them nothing! Take from them everything"

My name is Kevin IGN Twntykaratgld leader of The First Triad. My MMO Exp isnt alot dealing with mostly just Guildwars. In Guild wars i played for 4 years lead my guild and allaince for 3 of those years. We started to gvg got the guild to rank 580. Most the players starting out in this Legion have a lot of MMo gaming Exp. The First Triad will be starting out with around 35 members.

I have been involved in all the closed and open betas for AIon. Our Legion will be at the start pvepvp. I would like to head towards the pvp aspect of the game as we have completed most everything else.

We will be involved in raids, questing, crafting, boss farming, lots of instances in the abyss.

If you are interested in join our Legion and helping us grow stronger follow the Recruitment section.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE YET TO MAKE A CHARACTER WE WILL BE GOING ELYOS AND BE ON THE TRINIEL SERVER.
Back to top Go down
https://thefirsttriad.forumotion.com

The First Triad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Triad :: Welcome :: Welcome to The First Triad-
Jump to: